Waiter/Waitress on board a river ship in Europe - Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Waiter / Waitress in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
As a Waiter/Waitress you provide prompt and courteous service in the restaurant, bar or sky lounge to our discerning guests.
- Provide professional food and beverage service in accordance with the appropriate etiquette and style
- Assist guests with every need on board the ship
- Be a personal contact for our guests
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Have an apprenticeship and experience in a similar role preferably in a 5* environment
- Have good product knowledge in food and wine
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Love hosting and interacting with people
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
Provide on-going development opportunities
Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Apply nowSubmit your online application in English on our websiteWe will inform you, whether you will be invited for an interview (or phone interview)After the interview you will receive our feedbackIf the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you
Learn more at www.uniworld.com/careers
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail