Pastry Chef on board a river ship - Uniworld is looking for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Pastry Chef in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
As a Pastry Chef you will be in charge of the entire in-house production of all pastries, sweets and deserts, to ensure the quality of the fine dining experience during buffet and a la carte service.
- Be responsible for the smooth preparation of gourmet desserts and sweets at your section
- Control and maintain the cleanliness and safety precautions within your area to adhere with hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Have experience in similar role in a 5* environment
- Have a culinary apprenticeship
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Have good manners and a positive, open minded attitude
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values. We are committed to our responsibilities
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
Provide on-going development opportunities
Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Apply now!Submit your online application in English on our websiteWe will inform you, whether you will be invited for an interview (or phone interview)After the interview you will receive our feedbackIf the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you
Learn more at www.uniworld.com/careers
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail.