JOB DESCRIPTION OF SWEET MAKER (HALWAI)
INDAN SWEET AND SAVORIES - CHEF
· Preparing traditional and high-quality Indian sweets and desserts
· Ensuring food quality and food safety, including sweet temperatures, safe refrigeration of ingredients, and food allergens.
· Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer
· Maintain Cleanliness in kitchen and food service areas;
· Preparation, cooking and handling of sweets.
· Ensuring the storefront display is stocked with a wide array of visually appealing sweets;
· Any other related job duties as required in the restaurant.
· Follow recipes and instructions to ensure consistency and quality
· Measure and weigh ingredients accurately
· Operate and maintain equipment used in the production process
· Monitor the cooking process and make adjustments as necessary
· Clean and sanitize work area and equipment
· Package finished products and label them appropriately
· Collaborate with other team members to meet production targets and deadlines
· Ensure the food quality and the presentation of the prepared dishes Ensure the prompt and speedy delivery of orders
· Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that the standards are met
· Take stocks and liaise with the purchase & catering managers to ensure the adequate food items are available to produce the appropriate menu items.
· Receive goods and supplies after checking the quality and quantity.
· Store of raw materials and ingredients and ensure that all the food storage and preparation of all food items meet the temperature guidelines.
· Set up and manage buffet stations with all necessary supplies.
· Inform the restaurant managers and captains about the unavailability of certain run our dishes.
· Ensure personal hygiene and safety requirements.
· Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, cooking utensils and equipments.
· Monitor the performance of assistant chefs, kitchen helper and trainees.
· Ensure that all products used for dishes are of a high standard.
· Ensure that all health, safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and reviewed regularly.
· Maintain cleanliness of all areas after service.
· Responsible for preparing kitchen cleaning rosters.
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV/Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org