1. Strong experience in Chinese (preferably indo-chinese) cuisine including all varieties of noodles and rice
2. Profound knowledge of different kinds of beverages
3. Deep knowledge of every aspect of Chinese dishes
4. Proficient with BBQ and Chinese specialty equipment (such as Wok)
5. Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
6. Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
7. Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
Required Candidate profilee: 5+ yrs in hotel industry with experience in Indian
Industry Type: Hotel
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Kitchen Operations
Education: UG: Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management
Privately owned Indian casual-dining restaurant chain, having its presence more than 50 years, operates over 85 locations in India having its international presence in Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, the Middle East, Australia, and North America.
Established as a global brand name in South Indian cuisine, particularly focusing on producing traditional Chettinad-style preparations, while some locations additionally offer Sri Lankan, Oriental and Middle East dishes as well.
Annual footfall of 10-12 million customers, managing 1000+ employees.
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV/Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org