Kitchen Helper on board a river ship - Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Kitchen Helper in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
As a Kitchen Helper you will be in charge of the washing area where all dishes, silverware and glasses along with the pots, pans and other utensils of the kitchen are being cleaned and prepared for the next use.
- Ensure that the galley crew and restaurant team has all the equipment clean and ready for use when it is needed.
- Be responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the kitchen in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Preferably have experience in similar role
- Communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
Provide on-going development opportunities
Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Learn more at www.uniworld.com/careers
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail