Junior Chef on board a river ship - Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Junior Chef in a dynamic company that recognises the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
As a Junior Chef you are at the beginning of your career in this field and you will do preparation duties in the kitchen operation. This is crucial to ensure the quality of the fine dining experience during buffet and a la carte service.
- Prepare mise-en-place and support the Chef de Partie during service times
- Relief the Chef de Partie in his or her absence
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Have a culinary apprenticeship preferably in a 5* environment
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
Provide on-going development opportunities
Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Apply nowSubmit your online application in English on our websiteWe will inform you, whether you will be invited for an interview (or phone interview)After the interview you will receive our feedbackIf the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you
Learn more at www.uniworld.com/careers
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail